The International Green Apple Awards for Environmental Best Practice
Green Apple Awards for Environmental Best Practice
WHAT ARE THE GREEN APPLE AWARDS?
The Green Apple Environment Awards were established in 1994 as an annual campaign to recognise, reward and promote environmental best practice around the world.
The Green Apple Awards scheme was the first to be accredited as an official feeder scheme into the European Business Awards for the Environment, and is still one of only a handful of accredited campaigns and it is now the only official feeder scheme into the Green World Awards, which are held in a different country every year.
Previous Green Apple Award winners have gone on to win European and World Awards, and many have taken on the status of International Green World Ambassadors by helping others around the world to help the environment.
WHO CAN ENTER?
Entries are invited from any company, organisation, community or individual that is helping the environment.
All of our winners – Green Champions, Gold, Silver and Bronze – will be invited to attend a glittering presentation ceremony in the Houses of Parliament, Palace of Westminster, London, in November; where they will be presented with attractive Green Apple Award trophies.
DEADLINES FOR ENTRIES: FREE ENTRIES CLOSE MAY 31 EVERY YEAR
Last Minute Entries are accepted during June on payment of the Last Minute Entry Fee – £100+VAT (discounted from £150+VAT if paid in 14 days).
Late Entries are accepted during July on payment of the Late Entry Fee – £150+VAT (discounted from £200+VAT if paid in 14 days).
There is no limit to how many entries you submit – nor to how many trophies you can win.
HOW TO ENTER
Simply complete the entry form below, and use up to 1000 words to go into more detail on why you should win a Green Apple Award.
You can submit your entries online, or email to email@example.com
Please send postal entries to:-
The Green Organisation.
• Free entries close on May 31 every year
• Last Minute Entries accepted up to June 30 every year (on payment of £100 + VAT Last Minute Entry Fee , Discounted from £150+VAT if paid in 14 days).
• Late Entries are accepted up to July 31 every year (on payment of £150 +
VAT Late Entry Fee, Discounted from £200+VAT if paid in 14 days).
• Judges’ notifications will be made in August every year.
HOW MANY ENTRIES CAN WE SUBMIT?
No limit. THE FIRST ENTRY IS FREE.
Additional entries each incur an Entry Fee of £100 + VAT(Discounted from £150+VAT if paid in 14 days).
WHO RUNS THE GREEN APPLE AWARDS?
The Green Apple Awards are run by The Green Organisation – an independent, international, non-political, non-profit environment group dedicated to recognising,
rewarding and promoting environmental best practice around the world.
THE AIMS OF THE GREEN APPLE AWARDS
• To improve environmental performance
• To encourage the efficient use of resources.
• To enhance the competitiveness of organisations.
• To support the wider goals of sustainable development, including social benefits through community and staff involvement.
• To help Green Apple Award winners to benefit from their environmental endeavours.